As a courtesy to our patients, we attempt to confirm appointments at least the day before. However, it is your responsibility to keep the appointment even if we have not been able to confirm your appointment. Please allow at least 40-60 minutes for new patient visits and 30-45 minutes for follow-up appointments. Although we strive to keep our patients waiting time to a minimal, we may occasionally need to spend additional time with a patient to complete his/her treatment. Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.
- 98925 (OMT 1-2 body regions)
- 98926 (OMT 3-4 body regions)
- 98927 (OMT 5-6 body regions)
- 98028 (OMT 7-8 body regions)
- 98929 (OMT 9-10 body regions)
- 97813 Acupuncture with electrical stimulation, initial 15 minutes
- 97814 Acupuncture with electrical stimulation, additional 15 minutes
- 97810 Acupuncture without electrical stimulation, initial 15 minutes
- 97811 Acupuncture without electrical stimulation, additional 15 minutes
- ICD-10 diagnostic codes: M54.4 (low back pain), M99.03 (somatic dysfunction of lumbar spine), etc.
- 97813 + 97814
- ICD-10 diagnostic codes: M54.4 (low back pain)